• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Herpes Treatments

I just found out I have genital herpes a few days ago from a primary outbreak and the biggest downsides are the pain from the bumps and the body aches. I am more on the natural side of treatment because of the issues with medications. I have only been using tea tree oil and it soothes it some and I just ordered some lemon balm and propolis from iHerb.com. Diet-wise, I've been eating a lot of dairy, vegetables, and fruits because of the lysine and flavonoids. Just finding out I have genital herpes, there are loads of questions I have. Does anyone know if these natural treatments actually work? What are some of the best natural treatments to put on the bumps? What are some supplements I can take to help it internally? How can I ease the body aches? My doctor also says to just run water over my genital area but they are still spreading. How can I help stop this? I'm a college student taking 17 hours trying to get into medical school with a job so my body needs to be at it's best lol