• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

And I'm confused again

Let me make this quicker and more concise:

My symptoms are as follows:

Itching 3 days after encounter. Mostly in the groin area. Penile shaft, head, scrotum and anus. Still itching 18 days later

Feeling depressed since day 2, still happening today. Just feel really down no matter what I think or do.

Headache that started on day 15 and lasted until day 18.

Lowered body temp than usual at night with sweats. No other signs of flu.

Last 3 days stomach pain (slight pain that causes a very slight ache in testicles)

no out breaks or lesions that I can tell.

Confused after reading other posts such as E9507's on why these symptoms wouldn't be pointing to herpes. Sounds exactly like that many who have later tested positive for herpes have felt at first. Is this feeling I have my body adapting to this virus? Maybe I wasn't this clear about my symptoms in my first post.

Thank you guys again

AGAIN:

I really don't think we can help you much more ... again, I really don't think this is Herpes and there are a thousand things it *could* be. I would ask the Dermatologist to call you if they have a cancellation ... explain your symptoms and tell them you really hope you don't have to wait another week to hopefully get some relief.

(((HUGS)))

PS: Your depression is likely a side effect of your obsession about what this *might* be and your conclusion that you have the Dreaded Big H (said tongue in cheek) ...

Get to a Doctor..... we honestly, truthfully can't give you any more advice about what this *might* be.