• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

advice needed alil freaked out

So i have had herpes since October......this is my third outbreak since and iknow what caused it....my bf cheated on me and that's where it started and so iended up cheating on him with my ex that i left and got with my bf now and i plan on leaving my current bf for my ex and my ex knows i have herpes and is totally accepting of it and says he loves me no matter what ihave and will stand by side ...... but i might be pregnant and idk what to do either so all this drama has caused another outbreak and i can't handle getting them so close to each other.

Sayyywhatt,

First things first...get yourself to a planned parenthood clinic and find out if you are pregnant. If you are, you need support and guidance in taking care of your health.

Second, it sounds like you are really confused about what you want. Going from one guy to the next and back can't be good for you emotionally or physically. I felt stressed out just reading it! I can't imagine living it!

Sweetie, until you slow down and start to take care of yourself, your emotions and stress are going to be in overdrive. That is going to create a host of problems, least of which might be constant outbreaks. When you don't know what to do next, be still and listen to your own voice. How long has it been since you've done that? What is the next right thing that voice tells you to do? Do that.

I wish someone had told me in my twenties to be the love of my OWN life before I tried to sign someone else up for that job. I know that's not easy, but if do, you will give yourself the time learn what you want and need so you can choose a good partner for yourself.

Please feel free to message me off the boards if there is anything I can do, love.

Warm hugs,

Kristin