• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Confused

I had a drunken one night stand with a girl, completely unprotected. The following day I found out she had unprotected sex with another guy earlier on that same night (I know, i was horrified when i found out too!). 3-5 days later she discovered symptoms of a genital herpes outbreak so went to get tested, and yes - turns out it was herpes.

I am now awaiting test results but just wondered what my chances of being positive are if she caught it off the first guy earlier on in the night? We did pretty much everything from oral sex..

Obviously I may have had the virus for some time without knowing even though I have never shown and symptoms before, (and still havent two weeks on) and she has caught it off me.

As you can tell I am worried and confused and upset at my stupidity but whats done is done. But is there anything you recommend to do to get over the initial shock of finding out?

Thank you.

Welcome I'm glad you found us :). I'm sorry your worried. Right now since your waiting on your results all you can do is try to relax you do not know of you have it for sire yet. Did you guys just do oral or go full blown. If it was oral and she gave the Guy oral before you two got together you may type one. Thats what ihave. When iwent to the doctor iwas already having an Outbreak and the moment she looked at me to get a culture she said i had it just rhetest would confirm. Its a scary thing to wait on the results to now for sure. Don't worry though your not in this alone. This website has helped me through my rough times. if you need to talk or have anymore questions you can inbox me if you'd like. Stay strong its going to be ok :)