• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

New thoughts for 2013 (regarding herpes)

I love this JanetD! Your posts always seem to speak directly to me. I am taking up this new thought...the old one has been hard to ditch..or moreover it keeps coming up like a weed that I have to dig out. Somehow over the Christmas season its been hard to dig up and get rid of.

Thank lovely...this has given me a boost today :-) x

You are awesome Janet. :) I had a similar realization this week - The H Opportunity has actually made me slow down getting into relationships. Before herpes, I would jump into a new relationship with my heart and about two or three weeks into it my head would catch up....maybe. I made some really bad choices made by letting the relationship move forward too fast and not acknowledging all the red flags and huge stop signs along the way. I realized with Disclosure Guy from this week that he was exactly like every other guy I had been with, except this time, because of herpes, things needed to move slower and I had a chance to really examine things with my head and, for the first time, walked away. What an incredible gift! So, yes, herpes is not the reason I am not with someone but it is certainly the reason I am not with someone who is not good for me!