• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Not much has changed

So I found out I have HSV-2 a while ago now. Haven't been with anyone since. I finally told a friend though. I was quite drunk at the time and was so fed up about keeping it inside. She then told me that her and her housemate have it too! No big deal. She happily has a boyfriend too which is great. I had 2 tiny blisters and that was my outbreak that's it. Nothing since. I seem to be 'normal' I feel 'normal'. I suppose the day will come when I will have to tell a potential partner but I am in no rush and am just happy that its 'only herpes' :-). Come on guys its not the end of the world!!! Smile xxx