• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

second herpes outbreak?

I got diagnosed, had my first outbreak (it was HELL!! fever, aches, pains, chills, the works!) i thought i felt a lesion saturday night ( no other symptoms) i went to the pharmacy the next day and started my antivirals, by sunday night/monday morning the lesion was gone. i've been taking my pills just incase (very half ass tho its three times a day and i've been forgetting the third almost every night since tuesday). I'm going to keep taking them out of fear of messing w/ meds etc.

also, unrelated but interesting, about 1 to 2 weeks before my first outbreak i had a strange rash that started on my neck one sunday morning. by monday morning it had spread down my arms, legs, sides (not on any genital regions), i went to the doctor who ran a food allergy panel (all came back negative) and a blood test that checked to see if it was an allergic reaction (which it came back as). does this have anything to do with herpes? or is this unrelated? i was put on an antihistamine and steriods and they went away right away and felt better. 2 weeks later i had my first herpes outbreak.

thanks for the help guys. you guys are great.