• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Happiness Has Finally Found Me...

i have not been on in awhile so please forgive me its been too long but I've definitely been meaning to continue my story and let you all know whats been going on with me now....(if you have not read my first discussion please read first before continuing)

when my ex and i did break up i moved in with a guy whose name is greg and in the midst of me being vulnerable from a break up before finding out i had the H i got intimate with this guy greg a couple times and stupid me it was unprotected...

After finding out i had hsv 2 i had to disclose to greg and i felt horrible when i told him he went off the deep end and shortly after that i found out in the midst of me and greg having something he was still sleeping with his ex so me getting it from the guy from jersey and giving it to my ex i ended up giving it to greg's ex as well >_< i'm sorry i have a crazy confusing story so i was living with greg at the time and he ended up kicking me out i got my place in the midst of that he went back to his ex blah blah blah so i was going through a lot a lot......

BUT

i'm happy to say i've finally have found happiness and things are slowly but surely getting better and I'm very optimistic and hopeful :)

In this new year i just got re connected with greg and we had a lot to talk about but we have been taking things slow and trying to make sense of everything.... and it honestly has been tough and not easy but i've been happy very happy actually

My ex still isn't in the picture and still wants nothing to do with me i've tried to contact him but no luck and i've realized recently i cant hold my breath forever, that i have to let go but i know i will always have a place for him in my heart and i still worry everyday about him.

so besides my love life getting better i've been healthy. no crazy break outs. i do notice though that when i get stressed or i'm really tired i tend to have a bump or two but nothing major. still waiting on my medicaid to go through so i can try and be on the daily supressive medicine.

AND AND

I just recently got a promotion at work. They made me manager and I got a raise :D

SOoOoOo

for everyone or anyone that is reading this there is hope and i know that now. my life isn't over. i've learned to love my body and appreciate my life and not take things for granted and live life because it is short and isn't meant to be lived depressed or hopeless. so smile because things not only can but WILL get better and thats a promise :D

Thank You For Reading!

*Please feel free to leave any comments or questions OR anything! i don't mind

Bella,

I'm happy to hear that everything is going so right! Congrats on the job promotion and I love that you and Greg are reconnecting.

You wrote

"'Ive learned to love my body and appreciate my life and not take things for granted and live life because it is short and isn't meant to be lived depressed or hopeless."

You're so right. We have the control to live our lives how every we want. Happy and thankful is such a healthier and more productive way than depressed/hopeless. Everyone deserves to feel this way. <3

thank you so much for your reply....

and its true we really do have the control to live our lives how we want to&its definitely more healthier and everyone does deserve to live a happy and fulfilling life...

i am so blessed to feel how i feel now and what is happening in my life&i do wish the best for others