• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

help...I think I have hsv2,

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@2Legit2Quit @Anna01 so I got my results back after 4months and 3 weeks after possible exposure the HSV IGG 2 was .77 went up 4 points but still not positive and of course the IGG 1 was still high at 41.00 went down from last time so I'm I safe now?? Or should I take another one at 6 months??

Yay! Congrats on your results :) let this be a lesson to not let things worry you sooooooo much! Take each day and make it count. Worrying about what's to come and what may be steals precious moments from our lives. So enjoy your negative result and try to stay positive lol ;-)

@WCSDancer2010 @Anna01 thank you ladies for being there for me so much you guys really helped when I was feeling very anxious...now I'm just gonna focus in why I keep getting BV and yeast infections so frequent and also been getting cold sores often as well I feel my 3rd one coming out this year its kinda weird because it has been years since I gotten any and this is my 3rd one this year idk its kinda weird

That doesn't sound weird at all. You have been a stress ball because of your BV. Your body is a machine and when you stress it out, things get off balance. So try to relieve yourself of this extreme stress. It may help clear up your BV and cold sores. BV is caused my a ph imbalance. Do things that help your ph. Cotton underwear, lots of water, yogurt, work out, NO bodywash down south, wash it with warm water only. Your Vagina has a self cleaning system so let it do its job.

Thank you ugh now I am sick maybe that's why I get the cold sores I have a sore throat and sinuses mid summer kinda weird idk hopefully nothing bad (kinda messed around with my ex no vaginal sex just oral performed on me I know not a good idea) but yeah I'm gonna try all those things hopefully this month I don't get anything