• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

That pissed me right off

I was just scrolling through my news feed on Facebook and I come across this post about pressing the like button for liking gravy, jawbreakers and then buttered toast then an ironic picture of oral herpes pops up and it says ontop of the picture ignore for "herpes". That got me so angry like you know nothing about this skin conditon so don't judge it. You are just like the rest of the population who don't have HSV-1/2, you are involved in the stigma behind herpes and think its OK to broadcast over social networking sites, like someone isn't going to come across that and be offeneded.

I just chose to be the bigger person and not even acknowledge the fact I saw that and just carry on scrolling.