• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Hi im New Here :)

Hello im From Greenland living in Iceland and im 20 years old . i´ve had (H) for 1 year when i had sex with an person who had oral (H) we had oral sex in september 2011. i found out days later after my friend informed me that the person i had sex with had (H) . the symptoms ive been having since is (lip sores like 5-7 months after the sex only 2-5 times then it stopped ).

Ok i started working in a sea cucumber factory in september 2012 and quit january 2013 because of bacteria infection on hands. since the infection the (H) outbreak started to come all over my body and i only use Oil of Aloe which isnt working so great so i made an appointment at a hospital tomorrow and im just hoping the best.

and i have 1 question ! is it bad smoking Weed if i have (H) hehe yeah i smoke weed since i was 13-14 years old :D i will make a new Post 2morrow after the visit to the doc' .

Hey RichardAnton! Welcome to the site. Well, congratulations for the most random question asked on this site. ;) I don't know about weed's interaction specifically with herpes (plus it's illegal, bro, tsk, tsk). What I do know is that if you do anything that negatively impacts your health, that lowers your immune system and allows herpes to have more of a chance of coming to the surface. So hey, take care of your body. Don't pollute it with smoke and tar. That can't be helping, that's for sure.

This content is for informational purposes only. This information does not constitute medical advice or diagnosis. I'm not a medical professional, so please take this as friendly peer support. 

Helpful resources:

Welcome!!!! Nahhh weed doesn't effect H if anything it'd help me when igot stressed and it helped.me when my ob were severe the first 2 ob. Did you get anything from the doctor like valtrex for your ob? Cuz that helps a lot when iget symptoms of one istarted taking it right away and it prevents it and if iget an ob and start to take it it makes it less painful and not last as long. Good luck at the doctors :)

I use acyclovir. Where did you read that, RichardAnton? Can you post the link?

This content is for informational purposes only. This information does not constitute medical advice or diagnosis. I'm not a medical professional, so please take this as friendly peer support. 

Helpful resources:

What iused for mine when it was gnarly bad was 2-3 baths a day with Epsom salt and when ihad bad blisters for the first 3-4 days iused neosporine with pain reliever my doc digested that when ifirst got it and it helped but don't put it on a lot cuz your sores do need to dry and heal iknow of a vitamin you can take to help too my friends friends use it when they feel it and it stops it right away ill have to ask her about it. Ihave HSV1

Oil of Aloe with Vitamin E i´ve been using 2 times and my outbreak is olmost gone no pharmacy drugs i´m always trying to keep myself occupied like working out football and have good times with friends who i´ve been smoking weed with since childhood i thank my mother in my mind everyday for supporting me through this time and im not sure if it will be good for me to work on a fishing ship in april since i can get outbreaks sometimes i cant stand for 5mins straight cause of the itch . does any1 know like positive/negative general food source for a (H) person .