• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

From disclosing that I have herpes to being his girlfriend in minutes

hello Everyone, 

Its been awhile. We are still going strong. We recently made a huge move and moved to the mountains which is where we met. We are planning to get married in the near future and maybe start having a family after that. This is what we think we don’t deserve when we find out we have H. I mean I definetly thought that. But we all deserve to get what we want in life. I do these updates because this is real love and anyone who reads the success stories to give them hope, like it did for me, can see that it can happen to anyone! Just gotta learn to live with H and roll with whatever life throws at you. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...