• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Leg sensations

I get nerve sensations behind my left thigh about midway down the thigh and right above the kneecap (still back of thigh). For me, an outbreak rarely follows so I believe it can be prodromes, but I also feel it can be just damage to the nerves from HSV.

I dont think those twitches are shedding cause I get them everyday. I talked abt this with my doc at PP and she said it doesnt sound like prodromes, it's most likely the nerve damage.

When I wake up, there is nothing but when I sit 2+ hours (putting pressure at my original ob site) my right buttock starts to ache then my right leg starts to twitch. I dont get outbreaks after those sensations and twitches. My prodromes consist of headaches in the back of my head and itching down there. If it itches like a bug bite (ie when it itches sooo good and you dont wanna stop but your skin hurts) then I get an ob. Also, twitching and pain dont happen when I have an ob.

Try to keep track of your symptoms. After a while you're gonna be good at differentiating btw the nerve pain and prodromes.

I have tingling in glutes and thighs accompanied by back pain which is also brought on by sitting. I stand most of the day. At any rate, this is being looked at by ortho as piriformis syndrom as I weight train daily. Piriformis muscle has much smaller nerves which branch off sciatic.

• 2 weeks later...