• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Maaaan.......... I'm turning it down and it sucks.

Yes I've had the most success that way.

Often, if you are a guy, and you start talking with a girl about how you are going to have sex with her way ahead of time, it brings up other weirdness than herpes. There is an assumption that you are going to have sex in the first place.

Girls don't like it when guys expect sex like that or put them on the spot. I wait until it's abundant clear that she wants the D. When she's reaching to unzip my pants That's when I disclose because then it is the most obvious and explicit that she wants to it.

A lot of girls are ok with it and so then I don't need to go into a big discussion on it. The beast gets unleashed and throw a condom on him and get to it. If she needs more info, I've got the whole rap outlined in my ladies man herpes discussion.

Some quick tips

- focus more on analogies than numbers. Having to do math can kill the vibe real fast, and most girls aren't all that good with numbers and percentages.

- assume the sale and be cool no matter what the outcome seems like. Usually the chicks who want more info will go into mental overdrive. They need some time to cool their brains down a bit before you reengage any physical escalation.

- remember, I've been with over thirty chicks in the last year to whom I've disclosed successfully. You can use that info to boost your own confidence.

@hippyherpy Sweet, I was logging some similar numbers before I got married. I got the herp during my marraige (wife had it when we met) but now I'm divorced and having to deal with it and I've been turning it down. Not good. But like you said, assume the sale. Powerful. If you don't mind, what type of doctor do I see for the suppressant? Seems that being on that would help success rate.

Thanks.

@gotwhat No never it took about ten years of sex most everyday before I got it and because I was married I wasn't always as careful as I should have been and would have sex even when she was having an out break. Tried to avoid that spot the best I could but hey........

Last night I told a woman I met on POF I had herpes she said who cares everyone has herpes and almost everybody does so don't let it rattle you.

@katidid

@gotwhat No never it took about ten years of sex most everyday before I got it and because I was married I wasn't always as careful as I should have been and would have sex even when she was having an out break. Tried to avoid that spot the best I could but hey........

Last night I told a woman I met on POF I had herpes she said who cares everyone has herpes and almost everybody does so don't let it rattle you.