• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Lip OB?

Mint

I woke up this morning to the lining of my bottom lip looking very slightly swollen and red. The corner of my mouth bad a tiny white head. I feel a slight tingling sensation. I've never had it on my lip before, I'm pretty sure it's an ob but idk a part of me is hoping it's just something idk. If it is an ob I need some tips.

What can I do to hide this? I typically wear a full face of makeup but I also don't want it to spread to the rest of my face.

Is there anything I can do to stop it from fully breaking out? I took an acyclovir pill already, anything else?

Can I use chapstick? Will I spread it to my upper lip???

I'm trying hard not to freak out, but I feel like I'm about to lose my shit.

Yes I know how it feels I usually take abriva at night only. in the day I put Aquaphor it kind of helps me but to hide it from someone not really but when I get at the first sign it's gone like in 2-3 days. Try to not freak out keep claim you make it worse by stressing out about it. Like I said I know what you are going through at my job I don't want no one to see it also but I know that I'm not the only one with cold sores there. I seen a couple of guys with them & they work like its nothing no big deal for them so that's what I do The acyclovir should work it has with me.