• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Ladies, does anyone get internal vaginal sores with nothing external?

Morning all. I have GHSV2 and was diagnosed about 4 YO but I believe I have had this alot longer when I look back on things. I can't remember my first outbreak which makes me think it was probably written off as yeast infection. When I do have an outbreak which is once or 2X a year it seems to be on my lower tailbone area which is never much of an issue besides the itchiness. I'm having a new symptom which makes me wonder though. I only get to see my guy about once a week due to his work schedule so when we do get together it can be pretty intense. Last week while we were together we included a new toy in the mix, one that stayed inside of me during sex.

I noticed when we were done that I was a bit sore which I attributed to roughness and the new toy. It's been a week now and on and off since then I have noticed a slight uncomfortableness internally. Not really a burning or itching, kind of just a general soreness and there is no discharge. I can't feel any internal sores and there is nothing externally. Is it possible I'm still just sore from rough sex or maybe i am having a mild internal outbreak that I can't see or feel. I am on antivirals daily but my script ran out and I was off them for about 36 hours during this week but after our last encounter. Does anyone else have this happen?