• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Leg pain

Hello everyone,

I'm writing you from France. I find out that I have genital herpes one year and a half ago. I often have pain in my leg and around my vagina area, sometimes on my vagina labia. I didn't have that pain before catching herpes. I'm wondering if I'm cantangious while I'm having that pain. I'm trying to date and I want to know what is happening inside my body. I'm sick of that pain and I don't know what I can do to romove it. By the Way I have an outbreak every myonth. I don't use the suppressive method( taking Zovirax everyday) because I find it not so healthy.

Thank you in advance for your answers

Hope to hear from you soon.

Xoxo

• 2 weeks later...

I once had pain around my upper thigh and buttocks area. It was like a nerve pain at the surface of the skin. Is that what you have? I automatically assumed it was the start of an outbreak and called my doctor for a 10 day supply of antiviral medication. The sooner you catch it, the better chance you have of stopping a full on outbreak. Plus, say it wasn't an outbreak onset, there is no harm in being over precautions.