• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Just got the herpes test results with HSV-1 and HSV-2

Hi every one !

I just found this side today .After have been read all comment here.I feel a bit better although i still very guilty ,shame and angry myself when i got the result HSV 1-igG 5.7 and HSV2 igG 3.5 yesterday ( Thank God the result HIV negative ) .I m 49 year olds have been relationship with my partner 8year but after few years we have been not had relationship with sex ...So i m a normal gay man love to having sex some times....so i have been a fair with some guys but not often ...i do safe sex all the times specially just allow Oral sex ,but some time the guys put their finger or rim my ....stupid me i thought that will be fine ....and two weeks ago i got infection my anus ( ..i went to Doctor to check it out ..after blood exame all the results are .. I got STDs ( HSV 1-2 ) I dont know what to say with my partner ...so guilty me and shamed with him and all my friends ...i know it STDs live in my blood for life and easy spread to HIV ..

I dont know what i should do and shoud not do now . Just know that i not be abble having sex when it outbreak ( right now ) and i dont know until when ..Or stop for ever

.Just pray to God help us to find the treatment to get if away ...Now i need to think about to change my life with proctect my life and my partner too ...just want to put the mask in my face right now .Every one has any experience please share with me ...

Thank You very much Adrial ( Mr H opp ) for let me sharing my story ...Let pray and wish for every one here to get rid of STDs

God help us please ..