• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

How likely is it that I got herpes 1 and 2 from a girl I started dating?

Hey how's it going guys/gals? I recently started seeing a girl who told me she was clean so we started doing stuff. I kissed her but not much saliva was exchanged. 2nd time we got sexual I fingered her and she would lick her fingers after and we kissed but again not that much saliva was exchanged .. I washed my mouth right after and drank some apple cider vinegar. 3rd time we were sexual I fingered her and had unprotected sex but I only had it in maybe for 5-10 seconds until I pulled out and said we should wait.. Again I'm very paranoid so I got up and wiped my penis/testicals and all around with alcohol and drank some apple cider vinigar. I also peed right after I had sex with her. kissed that night and dropped her off. Me being as paranoid as I am I told her to get tested as I had been and everything came back negative. By looking at her she didn't any sores of any kind, Test results came back positive both for herpes 1 and 2. She also told me she hasn't had any sores. She got tested 3-4 months ago and everything was negative so alledgidly she got it recently.

Also just went to clinic because I had a sore throat and doc injected me with an antibiotic and gave me some pills. He says the chances are low and not to worry. Throat did seem infected by a bacteria or something but he still said not to worry about it.

I haven't had any painful urination or any bumps down there.

How likely is it that I got it? Any chance that i didn't?

I know I did some weird stuff after sex as far as the alcohol and apple cider vinigar goes but I've always been paranoid so I just did it.

Thanks for any help!