• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

My body started itching today. Is it a sign of another herpes outbreak?

Hi Adrial and every one who has experience please help !

I got my anus fissure and infection almost 4 weeks ..that why i went to check with Doctor and finger out that i got HSV 1 and 2 ...After almost 4 weeks now my anus fissure is healing .... "But today My Body starts itching ." .It s another side of my new outbreak coming soon...or this is the end of first outbreak .....

I m reallly worry what i m going to do .I have a pointment with my Doc to show him all my result .Until now he did not see my result just guss that i might got Genital Herpex and i did ...

2/ Another the question : what different between of the first result with another follow two .

-Herpes simplex 1and 2 : Negative

Herpes simplex 1 : possitve : IgG 5.7

Herpes simplex 2 : possitive : IgG 3.5

Thank You very much I apprisiated all you help answer

Goood Sunday

My whole body has never itched before. The only itching I've had was my prodrome symptoms, but those only happened in the exact spot where my herpes outbreaks happen, nowhere else.

However, I have seen from a few other community members on this forum that talk about itchiness. Here's one, for example:

http://herpeslife.com/herpes-forum/discussion/119/hsv-2-advice-please-really-itchy/p1

So ultimately, there's no way to know for sure if your itchiness will lead to an outbreak until you actually get an outbreak or not. That's the importance of getting to know your own unique prodrome symptoms. Everyone is slightly different. The longer you have the virus, the less outbreaks you'll have and you'll also get to know how your body is telling you if another outbreak is coming on. Here's a blog article I wrote on that:

http://herpeslife.com/herpes-prodrome-symptoms

This content is for informational purposes only. This information does not constitute medical advice or diagnosis. I'm not a medical professional, so please take this as friendly peer support. 

Helpful resources:

Where are you from, Kevinrio?

This content is for informational purposes only. This information does not constitute medical advice or diagnosis. I'm not a medical professional, so please take this as friendly peer support. 

Helpful resources:

Sweetheart !

I m from Thailan that why English is my second language ...some time i do not really understand people comments ..now i live in Rio de Janeiro ...with beautiful city and hot guys ...but i did not touch at one ...so 2 months ago ..my old friend came visite me and gave me ..very vey good present .for the rest of my life ...thank God my partner he accepted me with my problem ..but i m still feel horrible ..

Thank again for creatived this web for every to talk to share ....you know ..i try to live like normal ..but i could not ... Just feel that i lost haft of my life ..but i will live in peace with H and fight to safe all my friends ..

When I had what seem to be a scratched skin two years ago down there, well atleast that was the doctor said... I am not sure if I had experienced anything else after that.. Then last month there was flu like symptoms, back and shoulder ache then presto three big blisters down there.. What's so ironic is that I never had anything in three months... I mean sex. So I was like what the hell is this? In the internet, they said that initial attack would include flu like symptoms and muscle pain and that prodrome is tingling, itching and burning. But the thing is, when the doctor put me in Acyclovir...the sores went away quickly like within three days and five days after like I got my period I had one small blister again...so I needed to take the meds again for five days and after that I experienced flu like symptoms again for a few days without any tingling, itching, burning. Then I had unprotected sex. The day after I had the tingling, itching and bumps.. The day before that I went to see the doctor asking her if I am having an outbreak especially because I wasn't well for a few days already. She said I'm fine no sign of lesions she took some vaginal discharge and said that no hsv at the moment just some bacterial infection. So i need to take antibiotics. The sex probably triggered the OB or is it asymptomatic shedding? She said the fever might be something else and that if I feel pain down there then that would be n outbreak? Does that made sense? The bacterial infection was understandable on my part because I have been tinkering with my flower for like hundred times a day always on the look for lesions somewhere else... Really paranoid. I still get low grade fever up until now that the last OB are almost healed. Which i suspect probably from my blood pressure as I am very tensed since March and more since I made a mistake of sleeping with a guy without saying hey I probably can't. I get normal temperature when I try to calm myself.. And please shed some light on me with regards to the prodromal symptoms...would that be flu and itch nd stuff or just the itch. The first time I saw this doctor last March I am not so sure if she made the viral culture or just ocular inspection. And when I suggested what about I take the blood test she said I can but I don't have to because I will get the same result. Sometimes I think I don't want to come back to her anymore...