• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Worried I passed herpes to him

So, I am in a new relationship. We have been having sex almost daily for a month. I started taking meds every day since we started having sex. He is ok with the risks, but the thought of passing it to him terrifies me! I was diagnosed 3 1/2 years ago. I had been on suppressive therapy until the last 4 months. I had never passed it. I got off the meds just to see how my body would react and Ibecause I wasn't having sex. My body handled it well. Once sex came back in the picture, I got back on the meds. Now my boyfriend just text me he thinks he's coming down with the flu. He says he has a fever and minor aches.....so of course the first place my mind goes is to me transmitting it to him. I know he wouldn't be upset, but I'm the one that's tormented by it. I'm praying that he doesn't have herpes and that he is just genuinely sick. I know herpes isn't a big deal, but I just don't wanna be the reason someone's life changes...whether we last forever or not. I know this sounds like rambling....but I'm just so upset.