• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Disclosed Then Confusion

So far I’ve disclosed to a couple people. These men have actually been pretty cool about it all. But now I’ve been seeing this guy and he’s leaving me super confused. He perused me by giving me his number and taking me out here and there. One night we had a few drinks and he asked me to come up to his apartment, so I agreed. Of course things got hot and heavy so I disclosed. He wasn’t thrilled about it and asked some questions. We still had protected sex. The twist is that this was about 3 weeks ago or more. We’ve seen each other a good amount and I’ve tried to hook up with him again. He told me that he doesn’t want to because he started noticing he has feelings for me and wants to take things slow now. I think this is nice, but it also seems weird. He keeps telling me it’s not because of my h, but I’m getting super insecure about it now. I just don’t know why he would want to continue to see me and kiss me all the time if it was because of my h. But also I don’t understand why if we’ve already hooked up, why he doesn’t want to again right now. Has anyone had similar experiences? I’m just feeling really bad about it.