• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Heal time/ intensity of outbreaks over time

Hi there! First off I’d like to say thanks to the community here. There are so many kind and helpful people on this site.

I’ve spent hours upon hours researching. I want to ask: how long does a blister on normal skin (not mucosa) take to heal normally? Are outbreaks always painful or itchy for you, or are they also mild over time? Do you tend to itch everywhere or just in the area of the breakout over time?

I know you aren’t supposed to treat this like a doctors office but I’d really really appreciate any words of experience. My doctor isn’t friendly and the other one I’ve talked to doesn’t seem very knowledgeable about hsv.