• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

HELP? Do I have herpes???

So a couple weeks ago I started to itch and went to to the doctor thinking it was another yeast infection. She took a swab and told me I had a yeast infection and bacterial infection and prescribed me medication, metronidazole and fluconazole. About two days later, I start noticing some pain/ itching near my vagina, located more towards my butt cheek and I found some things that look like open sores. My yeast infection and bacterial infection seem to have gone away but the sores are still there although the itching and pain has subsided. The sores didn’t start off as blisters and I haven’t had any ofher herpes like symptoms and I was just wondering if there is a possibility it could be something else? I already went back to my gymaecologist to take a look and she took a swab of one of the sores.