• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Help! Small colorless bumps that are NOT HPV related. Herpes related?

***Forgive me for any ignorance on this topic I might show. I'm a newbie.**** I have just been diagnosed with HSV2 with my only outbreak being on my thigh area (4 weeks ago). I noticed a group of painless, skin-colored bumps beginning to gather on the bottom of my vagina about where my thongs rest. These appeared BEFORE the spot on my thigh appeared. I went to my doctor about it, and while I do have a strain of HPV that is currently causing me some cervix issues, it is not one of the strains that cause genital warts. After examination from my doctor, I was told it didn't "look like HPV warts" and that it was more than likely friction related or razor bumps. I tried to explain to the doctor that they didn't hurt or itch and now they have been there for about two months. I can "pop" them with tweezers, but the only thing that comes out is blood, and I'm scared I'm spreading whatever it is. I went to boyshorts, and electric razor, and the steroid cream they prescribed me for my HSV breakout... none of which is helping it go away. Is this something that herpes veterans have seen or experienced? Is this some sort of related symptom I haven't read about yet? It's really hard to explain to my boyfriend that I don't know what it is, and even though we are holding out on intimacy until I can do some more testing, I would like to know if it's herpes related. Help?