• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Pretty sure I have HSV2

First off I am going in for a blood test with a different DR in 4 days. I know everyone’s symptoms very greatly but I have not seen anything on the internet that resembles my symptoms. I think I had a very mild outbreak a little over 4 months ago. I had a small whiteish patch on the edge of my foreskin for maybe a year that did not go away. It never hurt and never really changed so I didn’t think much of it. About 4 months ago I noticed a very small clear watery blister on one side of it. I scratched the whole white patch off one night and it became a normal looking scab. My DR looked at it and said he didn’t think it wasn’t anything to worry about and didn’t want to do a blood test. He said to come back in and he would swab it if it came back. Several days ago I noticed a strange feeling, very mild pain on that side but no redness or blisters. After a couple of days there was a very small red spot and the pain is different now, more like an ache that is really only noticeable when sitting. It’s strange because the two sets of symptions seem different. I haven’t been able to sleep worrying. I am curious as to why it seems so many doctors do not want to test for it and if anyone has heard of similar symptoms?