• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

When we my life be normal

I wake up every morning and the first thing that comes to my mind is that I hsve Herpes! Why me lord why me!! I had a great life but me being stupid for 30 minutes has caused me a life time of pain’. My hair has fallen out from stress! I have Let me kids school work drop! I go To work come home take some pills to sleep and go to bed! I have no one to take too! I have told my husband and he just bushes it off! I told him to leave. It’s been two years and I cant Shake this! When does it get better?? It’s not as much the breakout that’s bothering me but the mental stage! I think I just Got over an outbreak I was Burning for a month! Well I didnt Feel when I urinated but I knew It was there! I had A phobia of taking pills so I’m afraid to take the daily suppressive. What can I do? I want To go in a while and never come out. Lord I had been faithful to my husband for 12 years and foreplay with another man has ruined my life. I have been given aniexty and depression medicine but I’m scared to take any medicine

Well at least your husband doesn’t care about it he knows it’s nothing and not a big deal and I felt like that too every morning I would wake up and think damn I have herpes , that soon went away when I started focusing on stuff I had to do and then I had death in my family so that took the attention of that but definitely just keep yourself busy I know the feeling it’s been a year of me knowing about this and I’m getting better everyday the only thing that bother me is the person that gave it to me and future disclosures I’m only 22 and I have to date with herpes ..