• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Outbreak #2?

I am 3 weeks and 5 days since having my initial first genital herpes outbreak (HSV 2). 3 days ago I felt good enough to start wearing underwear again.

Now today I am showering and feel something down there. A bump. I also aggrivated it I think by touching it. I jumped out of the shower and pulled up to my mirror to look and sure enough there is a bump on my labia but it also has a pin head red dot in the middle of it. Could this be a second outbreak? It hurts now. There isn’t any other sign of anything else but now I’m freaking out. My first outbreak was so bad I missed over a week of work and couldn’t even move. :(