• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

I was just diagnosed w herpes tuesday

Guys I’m freaking out. I thought I had a really bad yeast infection, used monistat, and it started getting worse then I got bumps down there. I went to my ob, and she said she’s 90% sure it’s herpes. I’m freaking out I’m not even 25 yet, WHAT THE HECK!? I’ve been with the same guy since March, however I do work as a dancer..... could I have got it from him and he not know or what!?$?!? I’m waiting on my blood work before I say anything.... also, I’m pregnant with my second child is she at risk???? And this pain is so bad I’m havung a terrible time peeing. Squirt bottle helps a little I’ve been using lidacaine like it’s going out of style.... nd the places down there are starting to scab, how much longer till they go away????

It usually takes a few weeks for the lesions to heal, depending if they are infected. I would put witch hazel and maybe some hydrocortizine or neosporin for the sores. It should help. I am 25 and I was recently diagnosed. So it would be safe to say who ever you have had intercourse with could of had it and not know. Your pregnancy will be fine. as long as you dont have an OB by the time you deliver your baby, the child will be healthy. Doctors try to avoid vaginal delivery though. I would talk to your doctor about the options you may have. I hope this helps.