• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

What do I do now

I am a 20 year old female who found out I have HSV1 about 3 months ago. I am 3 months in and already having a 3rd OB. I am freaked out because I am suppose to be leaving in a few days to go stay with a guy I have been seeing. I have sores on my mouth right now and they aren’t gone. I am not comfortable enough with him to tell him that I do have the virus, but it is quite obvious. He lives 4 hours away. If they aren’t better when I’m suppose to leave should I cancel the trip and reschedule? Or should I go through with it and go ahead and tell him about it??? I need help. Also, does anyone know of some good home remedies that could possibly make the healing process go by a little faster??

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there-

I'm sorry you are going through this.  It's tough.  By the time I am replying I have to assume you have gone to see your friend; I hope that things worked out ok.  First question is the obvious one-  have you spoken to your doctor about your OBs?   If there is more you'd like to talk about, there is a huge support group here.