• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

2 months. 2 outbreaks.

How’s that for the start of the first year! I Started with prodromal symptoms. I believe mine are muscle spasms that start in the calf and butt whole (almost an orgasm feeling) then the spasms are everywhere. The spasms are now generally in my calf and thigh now that I’ve had the actual outbreak. I’m looking for Patterns. I started with flu like symptoms with the first outbreak(that’s obviously not going to happen again) and muscle spasms so that part’s definitely reoccurring. I have a neurologist appointment next Tuesday to see if something neurological is going on because the doctor doesn’t see a link between the two? Today I had them check my butt because it was soar and she said yes it’s an outbreak. She cultured it and said she thought it was very soon to be having one but that she def. does think it is my second outbreak. We talked about Taking the medicine for a few days and see how things go after that. If this keeps reoccurring we will talk about suppression and the possibility of being on the medicine long term. This second outbreak was so much less painful than the first which I am super grateful for. Those of you on your first outbreak, it will get better!!!!!!!! Now I know from experience!!!!