• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Need advice to ease the pain

I have been off work for 3 days because of my outbreak..this is my first one and I'm miserable. I need to get back to work , I work at a factory so I get hot and sweaty and wear jeans. It hurts to even bend ovet...also feel like I'm weak and my thighs burn for some reason because they are completely smooth, whats up with that? My Dr gave me medicine to take but I can't get it until tomorrow when my insurance kicks in..

Hi there, the thigh pain is your nerves being angry. HSV 2 hides in your nerves at the base of your spine, and outbreaks happen when it activates and travel down your nerves to the ends to stir up trouble. I'm sorry you're having so much pain, my first one is really bad too 😞 It can also make you feel weak and give you flu symptoms. Try to take it easy, stay hydrated, and get on the antivirals!!!