• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

HSV-2 symptoms?

Can someone who has mild/little symptoms of HSV-2 enlighten me with the symptoms they experience? My GF got her test results back and shes IgG pos for HSV-2 and I'm IgG neg, but she says shes never had any blisters/sores. We've both been reading up on it and realize that you can have mild/no symptoms. It also says that "itching" is a symptom, is that excessive itching? Or just any itch down there? Also every now and then she'll get this hard/tender lump under her skin on her mons pubis. Its not raised, but if you squeeze the lump in between your fingers, it feels like there's a rock inside and she says it hurts. When she popped it, all that came out was blood and when the scab healed, it left a scar. Are these herpetic symptoms? We are just trying to be able to tell when she's having symptoms. 

@notsureofthings i had genital hsv1 for about 6 months before my first OB. I went 6 months with nerve pain in my leg, thinking it was work related ! But then the itching came and BOW my first OB that i thought was an ingrown hair .

Now I dont know if it goes the same with genital hsv 2 but ive read articles where people can show no symptoms at all for years but theres so many different ways that H gets cozy in your body its really hard for me to give a solider answer 😓 . hopefully someone can chime in and type an essay thats actually useful to you 😂

I got exposed to a girl who has heroes after the condom broke.  I was exposed for less than 3 seconds. Four days later a single big bump swelled up in my pubic hair area that was hard and only hurt when i pressed down on it.  When i puntcured it, same thing happened that you described with your girlfriend. Only a little clear puss came out and then blood. Im also having intermittent back pain, burning pains in my legs, feet and even my hand.  Penis tip has been also burning/stinging off and on since i was exposed.  Not completely sure I have herpes yet because 12 weeks hasnt passed,  but if I find out i do have it,  then that bump is most definitely herpes related, and also if i do have it then nerve pain is most definitely a symptom too.