• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

so I just recently posted about two polar opposite PA's and how they did and didnt help me. now I want to talk about a third and how good he was with me.

he had to talk to me about my health today, and it wasnt as if he was dancing around the subject, but he obviously knew it was a touchy subject and waited until I said something about it. naturally, I start bawling my eyes out about it, only recently receiving a concrete for sure diagnosis a week prior. It turned to me making sure his full attention was on me. was so, so kind! He even ended up making my laugh =]

Anyways, he told me about a guy who gets OB's in the middle of his forehead! Apparently, he was a wrestler and his opponent (or maybe some other random wrestler) contracted the disease and left his sweat on the floor. The wrestler got pinned down on his forehead, busting it open,  and the 'janitors' did not clean the mat.. at all! He didnt tell me this person's name or anything to hint at who he might be, but I just want to know has this happened to anyone else?! I didn't think to ask this PA, but how can I as a HSV2(?) positive person do to prevent stuff like this. I work out a lot and dont want ANYONE to go through what I did.