• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Hi guys, I’ve been recently diagnosed and I’m just trying to get back to my “normal.” I’ve completed a full 10 day of Valtrex and my sore have subsided. Being that I also had a yeast infection, I just took some flucanozole for that so waiting on it to do it’s duty.

idk, I’m still itchy and weird down there. I’ve been taking lysine+, oregano oil capsules and vitamin C daily vitamins. My symptoms have eased to a degree but now I have new ones also. 

Like I said, my lady parts are still itchy and it almost feels raw. I can’t explain it but no visible sore just super uncomfortable. 

HELP. 

What did you find helpful? What are some good remedies for relief? What helped with your suppression? What are the best supplements or vitamins for HSV2? 

All are welcomed. Thanks in advance. 

Hello @HopefulR,

I'm sorry to hear you're hurting! Know that over time, your immune system will get a better and better handle on this new virus camping out in your body. Just keep treating yourself well in all areas of life and your body will do the rest. Within 6 months to a year, the vast majority of people have more "regular" herpes outbreaks that are more predictable and treatable.

Here's a helpful article to help you with treatment now: https://herpeslife.com/herpes-treatment/ 

This content is for informational purposes only. This information does not constitute medical advice or diagnosis. I'm not a medical professional, so please take this as friendly peer support. 

Helpful resources: