• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Herpes encephalitis?

Ive had Genital HSV 1 since Feburary this year . found out in August though when my first OB happened . ive had a slight pressure , similar to a light headed feeling these past 3 weeks . I can only describe this feeling as if something is literally on my brain (around the front side , maybe temporal lobe ?) 

My question is , has anyone here suffered or is suffering from Herpes Encephalitis and if so can you please share your symptoms leading to your diagnosis ? 

Perhaps its stress and anxiety ? As much as i can tell myself ill be fine and not to worry , maybe im still a mental wreck subconsciously ? 

Not having insurance doesnt help either, especially in my part of town where there arent a whole lot of cost efficient health care centers . they mostly cater to the elderly who are hooked on all sorts of pharmaceutical$$. 

PS Could i have been infected with Oral HSV 1 the same time i got it genitally ? Could that be causing these mild pressures in my head 7 months later? A canker sore did appear in my mouth recently but im not so worried about that as ive had them all throughout my child hood so i know what they feel like and what not. Just thought i should mention . 

As always , thank you to anyone who reads this and responds, you are all amazing 

• 3 weeks later...