• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Scared

I recently received oral sex and a little skin to skin contact with a young man. 1 week after my butt crack started to burn then the area became very sore. I thought it was caused by a recent yeast infection. I visited the doctor for my smear and std testing and showed her, she said it could be from the yeast and gave me an anti fungal cream. I told her that I was experiencing lower back pain and she looked at me strange and said wait until my bloods return. Over the next couple days my pains are worse. I am having a numb burning pain in butt cheeks, lower back, fever and sore skin . I am so scared as I am in relationship. I did not have sex with my partner since this encounter so I can safely say I have not passed it to him. Is this herpes? If so how do I break the news to my partner, family and friends. I am contemplating suicide because I feel as if I have disappoint so many people as I have really good career and has always been focus. Please help.

Do you have blisters?   Did the man have a cold sore on his mouth? You need to call your doctor back and tell her your symptoms are worse.  Trust me herpes is not worth any suicidal thoughts. It’s manageable if it is. You’ll be okay! 

The way mine started was a sore that looked like I had nicked myself shaving on my vaginal lip. Then that night it got a little itchy. Three days later I was broken out in blisters everywhere.. there was a lot of pain from walking and sitting. I don’t remember my back hurting though. It is true that the herpes virus does sit in your lower back if you have the genital version but I don’t think it causes back pain(could be wrong again) 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Notgoingthere said:

Do you have blisters?   Did the man have a cold sore on his mouth? You need to call your doctor back and tell her your symptoms are worse.  Trust me herpes is not worth any suicidal thoughts. It’s manageable if it is. You’ll be okay! 

The way mine started was a sore that looked like I had nicked myself shaving on my vaginal lip. Then that night it got a little itchy. Three days later I was broken out in blisters everywhere.. there was a lot of pain from walking and sitting. I don’t remember my back hurting though. It is true that the herpes virus does sit in your lower back if you have the genital version but I don’t think it causes back pain(could be wrong again) 

Hey I do not have a rash it’s more like a sore area in my butt crack. I am not sure if he had a sore in his mouth. I’m devastated and scared all I do is cry I cannot believe this has happened to me. Thanks for your support.