• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Positive HSV1 hgg >38, but negative HSV2 hgg, and having genital OB

Please don't judge. I'm married with kids and had an affair for over 3 years til recentlt. My boyfriend, who's married with kids as well, had a UTI back in July 2018, then I thought I got one. Decided to get tested for all STDs, even though I have in the past with negative results. I didn't know that HSV was not included in some previous tests. I come to find I have HSV1 antibodies from an hgg test stating > 38, but negative for HSV2. i WAS REALLY SHOCKED IN THAT i HAD THIS AT ALL. i also was having an acute infection I felt in my genitalia. Two weeks after, I felt a cut down there. The culture was negative, but ever since I've been having burning, tingling, and then notice couple bumps. I'm assuming I have it down in my genitalia. Would anyone assume it would be GENITAL HSV1? I can't believe I've never noticed these symptoms before, being I've been experiencing this uncomfortable feeling since July.