• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

@Concerned1977 

I read that olive leafe extract can reduce the efficacy of lysine and to take them 3 hours apart. I'm taking up to 3000 of lysine a day right now, 750mg of 20% olepuerin olive leaf extract and 600 mg of monolaurin, 2000 mg vit c and 5000 iu of vitamin d. My plan is to flush this out and build up my immune system. This is working for me but I would caution people to read up and talk to your doctor if course. My igg was down 1.19 after only two months, from 6.82. I know some people say it doesn't matter, but the lower the antibodies, the lower the viral load. My goal is to convert back to negative. My goal is to cure myself. I understand what is said about hsv 2, "no cure", but I am doing my best to flush it out. Not hurting anything and I actually feel really good. I think herbal remedies should be combined with conventional medicine. After a year, I may come off the valtrex for a while and see what my body does. There is a study done by NIH that states newly diagnosed people that take valtrex shed as little as those who have had hsv 2 for years. @Jenn88, I'm glad to hear you are feeling better. Mind over matter. 

• Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...