• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

OMG IM SO STRESSED, IS THIS HERPES?

Okay so here is what’s going on. 

So the last time I had sex was 8/13 and it was protected sex. Around 8/23 I started noticing a strong odor coming from my vagina. Kinda how it smelled whenever I would have Bacteria Vaginosis. Then shortly after I got really itchy in my Genital and inner thigh & butt area. But the itchiness would be off and on. Some days I would itch and others I wouldn’t at all. Also if it were really hurt sometimes I would get irritant with itching. The odor began to smell really fishy like as well. I also had a scab on my labia that I would scratch. So fast forward to 9/13 I had random unexplained shooting pain in my vagina area any time I would get up after sitting for awhile. That too, went away after the day. I then noticed the scab area on my labia was now a red bump that hurt. I think it went away after a week. I then started getting a discomfort in my lower abdomen area and on 9/24 it hurt if I walked really fast or too much. It went away or it would kinda come and go occasionally. I discovered in this time one of my eyes got red and I got a tingly feeling on my lip and a little bump came that didn’t hurt at all after I scratched my lip when it itched. It too went away after a day or so (the eye). The lip bump was just kinda a scab. I opted to go to the hospital 10/1 to see what was going on. My abdomen hurt when the doctor pressed down on it during a pelvic exam. It also kinda hurt when she entered me a bit. She treated me for a yeast infection but said an infection was also found in my urine. I’m just scared because I’m in France studying abroad and won’t be home until December. Please help, I’m severely depressed.