• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

itching ! HELP

i had my first outbreak i would say 2 weeks ago i healed last week had a catheter in due to not being able to use the restroom on my own and it was taken out on tuesday no sign of infection or anything and i’ve had itching since then and it’s incredibly irritating and i can barely sleep what can i do to relieve the itching & get some well needed rest i need help :(  

The only thing that help me was mixing 5 drops of lavender oil, 3 drops of tea tree oil, and 3 drops of peppermint oil with about 20 drops of almond oil and put on topically on my outer sores, not internally. I reapply as needed. Try to use high quality oils and I applied using a glove but you could probably use a q-tip too. That and ibuprofen helped with swelling. Showers helped, I’ve heard baths with Epsom salts help. Laying in front of a fan. 

I have been itching like cray the last 2 days in one spot I’m on daily suppressants, Doctor says that prevents our breaks I have no ide what this is. Can it b from shaving. I also made my

own ointment and started it Saturday and I’m going to see infectious disease doctor tomorrow 

On 10/8/2018 at 2:01 PM, AJW1234 said:

i had my first outbreak i would say 2 weeks ago i healed last week had a catheter in due to not being able to use the restroom on my own and it was taken out on tuesday no sign of infection or anything and i’ve had itching since then and it’s incredibly irritating and i can barely sleep what can i do to relieve the itching & get some well needed rest i need help 😞  

The only thing I found that works and helps with the outbreaks on skin is Australian dream it's a cream like bengay but it doesn't smell or burn it on the expensive side but well worth it Hope it helps you  

Its your nerves ... after my first outbreak I had never pain which I thought was itching ... so please don’t scratch yourself because you’ll only make your sensitive skin worse. It’s horrvile yes and even now 4 months later I feel some nerve pain but I’ve learned not to stress to much over it or I go crazy and it makes it only worse. Aloe vers helped a lot too btw

New to this forum, but yeah the only thing I’ve found to be helpful is essential oils. A combination of tea tree, lavender, and peppermint. I’ve read about other oils that might be helpful as well like Melissa oil, echinacea and calendula. I have yet to try these, but I intend on purchasing some very soon. Currently dealing with really stressful situation and it’s not helping at all in my situation either. Hope you find some relief soon. 

I highly suggest taking magnesium and oregano oil once daily. I'm on valtrex and it made the blisters go away, but all my other symptoms stayed. Started looking into things to help, and not only does magnesium help to make your nerves healthier, but it made all other symptoms stop (for me) within 3 hours. Oregano oil pills fight against viral infections so thats why I started taking that daily, and you can find it at sprouts. I also started taking a urinary tract vitamin daily as well, and that significantly reduced the burning, stinging pain when urinating. I really urge anyone with this virus to give these things a try as it has helped me a lot. 

Again I take:

• 250 mg of magnesium 
  • Uva Ursi (Arctostaphylos)
  • Oregano oil 150mg softgels 

Found them all at sprouts. And take them all once, every single day along with my 1000mg of Valtrex every day. Good luck guys!

• Like 1