• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Recurrent Outbreaks?

Hello everyone, I'm new to this and have a few concerns. I had unprotected sex with a girl I know 6 months ago. I had symptoms the very next day, itching and burning in penis head, there was a round pink spot on shaft that went away 2 weeks after. I was tested for all stds but herpes, all results came back negative. During this 6 months pink spot comes and goes. Also i experienced cold sores for the first time ever after 3 months, so definitely hsv1 positive. Now 2 weeks ago I got tested for herpes type 2 and came back negative. Igg was .90. At the time of testing I had the pink spot that looked like a ring and doc took a culture swab and came back negative as well. What does that mean? It was negative for type 2 or type 1 as well? The sore just clreared yesterday. Can it be type 1 on genitals? Why I don't get same recurrences on mouth? I only had one cold sore all this time. But many times on my genitals. I feel burning sensation in my genital area all the time, as well as burning sensation even when no sores are visible.  Help! Thank you guys so much!