• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Long distance potential partner

I had a very close friendly relationship with a girl for the past year. I was diagnosed with type 1 six months ago, had unprotected sex with different girl, I haven't told anyone. This girl went to her country because of family issues a month ago and our relationship grew closer. She doesnt know if she wants to come back, she can start a new life back in her country. She said she has feeling for me. I always liked her. I would love to be with her. She said that if she ever comes back it will be because of me. She is willing to come back because she wants to be with me. I am a mess right now. I cant sleep, i lost my appetite. I dont go out anymore. I want to sleep all day( at least when i do i dont feel this pain inside me) This will be the first time disclosing my situation. I'm scared she will reject me. What should I do? Should I tell her before she makes the desition of coming back, or wait to tell her in person? Any advice please! I'm slowly dying! 

Hi metalhearth

Sorry for your grief,

I would normally advise you to wait to she comes back to tell her in person,
but if she is definitely only coming back because of you, then that changes my view.
It may be better to tell her over the phone in your case, just be calm & don't make it sound like the end of the world.
Be patient as it may take her some time to digest.

Really hope it goes well for you, Wish you the best of luck 🙂