• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Having My Daughter

I went to the Doctor on 12-24-2001 for my last appointment and they could not find a heart beat so they sent me to the hospital and they did a sonogram and told me she was gone no mind you I was full term and this time she was considered late it was a hard and all the stress that went along with it must of brought it out about 6 months later I went back to the doctor to get cleared to go back to work because I couldn't take it anymore and I had an outbreak on me and they did a test and when I went back they told me I had this. So I had to deal with finding out the man that suppose to love me cheated on me and brought this home to me. So I have know since 2002. So far everyone man I have tried to get involved with treats me like I'm  poison.    

• Sad 1

Hi OneWomen64

I'm so sorry, that is truly awful, I can not even imagine how hard that is to cope with, massive hugs!

When you say each man you have tried dating, treat you like poison, do you disclose early? or do you wait until
it gets near the likely time of getting intimate?

I don't know how many guys you have tried dating but keep getting back on the horse & go again!
I totally get that it is incredibly hard, especially with each extra knock back you get, but please never give up!

I wish you all the luck in the world, God bless!

Yes I disclose early This was done to me so I want to be up front about it. Well it't been 17 years since I found out so I have dated or tried to date quite a few. I just chose to give up o finding anyone I mean I am 53 and it hasn't happened so it's not at all likely to. I am okay with that as of now.