• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

igg results...

How long from the time you were exposed, to the time you went and got your lab work done, did it take for you to get a positive reading? Did you wait the full 12-14 weeks to get your labs done? Did you go in at 2 weeks, 4 weeks, etc..? 

Trying to decide if I want to keep going once a month, or just wait out the next 8 weeks, before I go again for lab work... it’s been 4 weeks so far, since my possible exposure date. 

I got diagnosed 9/11/2018, It was confirmed with a PCR test with a swab of a lesion that same day. My IGg came back positive on 10/8/18. I believe I was exposed some where between July 2018- and prior to September 2018 when I had my first out break. My boyfriend and I began having unprotected sex in early July. The description on my lab says retest in 4-6 weeks if it is negative on the IGg. 

Hope you find find some answers dear!