• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

The heart that's meant to love you

Hello Everyone. I hope you're all having a good day and if you're not I hope you are now with this happy greeting!!

I know we all have had our days and especially with herpes and without it and as we are going through it. A recurring theme or thought I should say is that because we might get rejected by friends or lovers etc. we are unworthy. Because we are rejected because of herpes we are not worthy of love. That is just not true. The people and the person who is not right for you will focus only on that "flaw" and not look at the entire amazing person you are. I have been following this motivational speaker Trent Shelton. He does come from a spiritual perspective and emphasizes God. For me that is big. My point in sharing this particular video with you all is that the heart that is meant for us, meant to love us will love and accept us... all of us. Herpes will not be a big deal, it won't be a defining factor. If someone rejects us that's their issue. We are worth loving. Hope you like this video. Have an amazing day!!!

Yes, quite true. The heart that is meant to love you will love you for all of you: Your beauty, your laugh, the way you treat people ... and it will love you for all of your imperfections, too. Because all of us have imperfections. They make us wonderfully human. And before we can look to another heart to truly love us, let's take a look inside at our own heart. Do we love ourselves? Because we will only let in the amount of love from others that we have for ourselves.

One of my favorite quotes: "You Accept the Love You Think You Deserve." It's all a mirror. Inside and out. :)

This content is for informational purposes only. This information does not constitute medical advice or diagnosis. I'm not a medical professional, so please take this as friendly peer support. 

Helpful resources: