• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Thank you everyone!

I just want say thank you for all the information and sharing that happens on here. I have been so emotional and scared after finding out I have. G Hsv1 . My whole world felt like it was falling apart. I appreciate being able to get on here and feel accepted and know that there others struggling with this too! I just wants thank u from bottom of my heart. You make each day easier to get through!

I’m glad you’re finding solace here @Michgirl73 ... and know that there is more and more peace and less and less suffering as time goes on. Healing is a large part perspective and also patience. 🙂

• Like 1

This content is for informational purposes only. This information does not constitute medical advice or diagnosis. I'm not a medical professional, so please take this as friendly peer support. 

Helpful resources: