• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Supplements help

Hey everyone! I just was wondering what are some good supplements. I’m trying to see which ones work and which ones don’t.  I personally take 1000mg lysine, 1000mg vitamin c, I take a multivitamin and I take zinc 50 msg, probiotic . I was wondering about adding some more to it. I just want make sure I’m getting the some stuff in my body to keep me healthy. I am on suppressive therapy I take 500mg valtrax every day as well. 

Hi @Michgirl73 like you I take 500mg a day anti virals. My nutritionist and doc also have me take 2000mg of lysine a day (split 1000mg before breakfast, 500 at lunch and 500 at dinner). Multivitamin and probiotic daily. I am also taking 1000mg of vitamin C with Bioflavonoids (500mg in am and 500mg in pm). Also making sure my vitamin D levels are solid with drops and taking a calcium-magnesium supplement in eve (also helps with sleep regulation).

• Like 1

I take:

250 mg of magnesium 

Uva Ursi (Arctostaphylos) by, Solaray (for urinary tract health)

Oregano oil 150mg softgels 

Found them all at sprouts. And take them all once, every single day along with my 1000mg of Valtrex every day, I also take Cymbalta every day to keep my stress levels low, to prevent outbreaks.

Oh and I have HSV2.