• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Rejected again

So I went on four dates with this guy! Really liked him! I told him in person on our fourth date! He had an std as well just a different one! He still held me, kissed me, and held my hand. He said he liked me and didn’t want to just drop me... we talked for two hours about this. An hour after he dropped me off at my car he texted me... it was the nicest anyone has been to rejecting me and I guess at least he took an hour to think about it. I’m just growing tired of being rejected. He was the nicest guy I’ve ever met! He was respectful and didnt manipulate me into anything. I really could have fallen in love with him. 

6B527949-585F-4995-8F2D-E5BC63F9F4FF.jpeg

This kinda reminds me of what the guy I was seeing said when I disclosed to him right after I found out (found out when getting tested in anticipation of becoming intimate with him), except he doesn't have any STI, and he was slightly more freaked out by the idea of getting one.

That was almost a month ago, and we still talk almost every day, either by phone or text. Not sure if it's going to go anywhere, but he still expresses interest in me. I wouldn't close the door on this one, if I was you. If he's for real about being there for you, and being a friend, take him up on it. You never know what the future holds. He may end up being just that friend, or he may decide down the road that he wants more and is willing to take the risk. Either way, I think it's still a win. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...