• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Spread the love and H?

So I gave my sexual partner H, orally. 

He freaked out at first but is okay now. I feel bad. I disclosed and told him everything I knew about it. Answered any questions he had. 

He and I knew the risk was there but I feel a little ashamed anyway. He had a fever for a few days, and upset stomach, and some sores. 

It's also been a challenge to feel my normal sex drive(or any sex drive), it's starting to come back but very slowly. 

2 hours ago, MarieH said:

So I gave my sexual partner H, orally. 

He freaked out at first but is okay now. I feel bad. I disclosed and told him everything I knew about it. Answered any questions he had. 

He and I knew the risk was there but I feel a little ashamed anyway. He had a fever for a few days, and upset stomach, and some sores. 

It's also been a challenge to feel my normal sex drive(or any sex drive), it's starting to come back but very slowly. 

So are you saying you gave it to him by kissing and then he got a sore on his mouth? 

Your partner can  be infected with this virus through oral sex. You had experience in dealing with the virus, so you can help him. For oral herpes, topical cream like Prosurx, Acyclovir, or Valtre can help. Some ointments and home remedies, like lip balm, tea tree oil, honey, and coconut oil are effective.

Im sorta dealing with a similar situation. 

I disclosed to my partner that i have oral H, she took it well and didn't judge me*(thank the Lord)*for the most part she educated herself and felt better in way about the whole thing.

Im soO nervous and feeling so messed up bad inside cause i want to be intimate and accept the fact that when she looks at me and i know it's a kissing moment i fall and just give her a hug.. It kills me knowing i have to deal with H and i have someone who wants to be with me.

I don't know how to accept the fact i could give her H.. 😕 *(this sucks.. It's such a horrible feeling)*

I trully care about her and i can see myself with her for life.

He did get it from kissing. I had my first oral outbreak ever the day before he had his. I got DX with ghsv1 but never had any oral sores. then they just...appeared the exact morning after the fist time were sexually active. I really don't want to give him ghsv1 to add to it. I am taking all the measures to prevent this but still.... 😕